Peckham Park Road Baptist Church
- Sector: Community & Education
- Client: Peckham Park Baptist Church Board of Trustees
- Location: Peckham, London
- Construction Cost: Undisclosed
- Size: 625 qu.m, Non-residential 550 sq.m
- Status: Complete
The ambition here was to use the property assets of the church to establish long term financial security for its mission and to provide faith and non-faith based social work for the church’s community in Peckham.
The scheme provides eight new flats separated from the existing church building in a new split level four-storey block which will replace a poorly maintained rear section of the building. The existing church and manse will be retained and refurbished for church and community use, with a new mezzanine floor to provide further ancillary space.