Solar Electric Helix
- Sector: Mobility & Masterplanning
- Client: PCH-a Research & Development
- Location: Holland Park, London
- Construction Cost: Undisclosed
- Size: 1380 Spaces / 540 micro-mobility Spaces / Logistics Hub
- Status: Ongoing
The Helix is a system building that is currently in development. It is designed to move people and goods around cities quickly by bringing together clean, affordable mobility with micro transit and Connected Autonomous Vehicle service systems covering first and last mile trips. Combining access to micro consolidation centres required in urban areas with a storage facility for vehicles where direct access to off-street vehicle charging is not possible, it will become a small power station in itself able to store energy from renewable sources and local community micro-grids using vehicles as the conduit.