- Sector: Mobility & Masterplanning
- Client: Quintain Ltd / Huber Car Park Systems Gmbh
- Location: Wembley Stadium, London
- Construction Cost: £43million
- Size: 733 car parking spaces, 290 coaches and 44 tonne truck Broadcasting vehicles. 78 EV charging points
- Status: Completed July 2020
Pink Parking is Europe’s first multi-storey decked steel coach and car park hub with electric vehicle charging. Built over a period of 18 months and at full capacity, it can accommodate 16,500 visitors contributing to the overall provision of parking to Wembley Stadium on major event days.
We designed the wayfinding to integrate with the rest of the Wembley Park development and painted bold supergraphics onto columns, floors and walls in pink and grey. Inspired by Olympic pictograms, we introduced super-sized silhouettes of stars renowned for their Wembley performances. Lit up in pink LED tubes, they decorate four of the ten stair core elevations facing the street – Bobby Moore, Antony Joshua, Madonna and Freddie Mercury are all there to greet you.