- Sector: Residential & Interiors
- Client: Superius Ltd
- Location: London
- Construction Cost: £2.8million
- Size: 1300m2
- Status: Expected 2022
We gained planning permission for a new and improved design to sit on a narrow island site facing the Uxbridge Road. The previous permission delivered only small one-bed and studio units and involved a complex construction. Our design incorporates nine units, which are a mix of one-, two- and three-bed flats in a building which is easier to construct and more contextually sympathetic. The brick façade reflects its historic neighbours, whilst subtle contemporary details such as hit & miss screens provide delight and privacy in equal measures.
- This is one of the first residential developments designed to the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham’s new Air Quality policy.
- The building delivers an impressive 52% improvement in CO2 emissions over the Building Regulations Part L2A target emission rate.
- All units are passively ventilated efficiently using MVHR & heated by air source heat pumps.