- Sector: Residential & Interiors
- Client: Superius Ltd
- Location: London
- Construction Cost: £2.8million
- Size: 1300m2
- Status: Expected 2022
For this project, we successfully gained planning permission for a new and improved design to sit on a narrow island site facing the Uxbridge Road. The previous permission delivered only small one-bed and studio units and involved a complex construction.
Our design incorporates nine flats, with a mix of one, two and three bedrooms in a building which is easier to build and contextually much more sympathetic than the previous design. The brick façade reflects its historic neighbours, whilst subtle contemporary details such as hit and miss screens provide delight and privacy in equal measures.
You can read about our incorporated ‘Winter Gardens’ here.
- This is one of the first residential developments designed to the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham’s new Air Quality policy.
- The building delivers an impressive 52% improvement in CO2 emissions over the Building Regulations Part L2A target emission rate.
- All units are passively ventilated, efficiently using MVHR & heated by air source heat pumps.